Guarantee contains immense power for a word. It denotes a promise, a warranty. It denotes a word of honor. At Schraff, we do not use guarantee lightly. We have total confidence in our Search Engine Optimization Guarantee. It could not work any simpler, really. Our success depends on your success. And our proven SEO capabilities and track record enable us to make the following promises:
- We guarantee that organic traffic and page views from Search Engines will increase.
- We guarantee an increase in New Site Visitors from Search Engines.
- We guarantee improved overall rankings for targeted keywords and phrases.
How it works:
- You give us the URL for which you would like to see increased organic traffic.
- We will review your site, then initiate a brief call to discuss your business objectives as well as Schraff SEO program details.
- We put the program in place, measure the metrics, and guarantee 100% of your money back if we do not deliver on our promise.
SEO makes your website and its contents attractive, relevant, and visible to search engines and web searchers. A well-optimized site not only increases traffic, but it also leads to conversions and greater sales. In the movie Field of Dreams, a novice farmer hears a voice that whispers, "If you build it, he will come." It works the same with SEO: "If you optimize it, they will come." That represents our guarantee.
Beware of Frauds
Unfortunately, many cheats, cons and charlatans masquerading as legitimate SEO companies exist. Often, these scammers guarantee things like #1 Ranking on a search engine. Do not believe it. No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. And, although Schraff strategies result in millions of searches each month whose keywords rank #1, the guarantee does not include that part.
The Schraff Guarantee warrants that we will markedly increase your rankings on major search engines; this increase will result in more site traffic. If we do not deliver on this promise, then you get your money back. Simple as that.
To learn more about the complex world of SEO (as well as the rampant hyperbole, deceit, and outright dishonesty that some companies perpetrate), we strongly suggest you read this article: